PETERBILT MEDIUM DUTY
A Medium Duty Lineup with Heavy-Duty DNA
Peterbilt's lineup of Medium-Duty trucks is unique for its durability and ability to meet the demand of highly customized applications. The key difference is that while many medium duty trucks make you sacrifice in terms of quality or durability, Peterbilt medium duty trucks are in many cases overqualified for the task at hand. This makes these trucks perfect for specialized operations and applications where trucks are expected to remain in service for many years.
- The New Model 537 is available as a Class 7 truck or tractor with a GVWR up to 33,000 lbs.
- It is highly versatile and can be configured to exceed the demands of many vocational applications.
- The Model 537’s cab, hood and chassis components are built for long-term durability.
- The VMUX multiplex electrical system provides common electrical architecture for seamless body integration and advanced programming for a wide variety of applications.
- Visibility is excellent as a result of the sloped hood, large mirrors and an industry-leading forward lighting system that provides superior light coverage and beam uniformity.
- The new PACCAR TX-8 automatic transmission offers smooth shifting, outstanding fuel economy and includes a lifetime oil filter and extended service intervals to provide a low total cost of ownership.
- The Model 537 is built to show up every day, every mile, every job
- The New Model 548 is a rugged workhorse, built to exceed the demands of Class 8 specialty applications.
- With its best-in-class durability and wide range of optional content, the Model 548 is designed to handle heavier vocational jobs.
- The heart of the Model 548 is the all-aluminum cab that is light weight and strong, with stamped aluminum panels that are corrosion resistant for maximum durability.
- The hood and chassis components are engineered for added strength.
- The Model 548 utilizes the VMUX multiplex electrical system, providing common electrical architecture for seamless body integration and advanced programming for a wide variety of applications.
- The new PACCAR TX-8 automatic transmission provides smooth shifting, improved fuel economy and a low total cost of operation.
- The cab interior is quiet, comfortable and ergonomic, providing drivers an unrivaled driving experience mile after mile.
- The dash design is customizable and storage volume is best-in-class.
- The spacious cab seats three people comfortably and the switches and controls are conveniently located.
- The Model 548 is built to take on the tough jobs, every day.